Monday, June 13, 2011

Tuesday: Base coat (6/7/11)


Progress has been slow lately, but I've also fallen behind on posting.  On Tuesday, the stucco guys came and did the base coat on the fireplace wall.  I hope they're done, because it smelled to high heaven and got really, really hot in the house, trying to air it out.  Kind of cool though (no pun intended).


Here's one side...


And here's the other.


Also, the electrician came and installed two of the Bruck monopoint lights.  I love them, but there seems to be an issue with the lamp type that we were sent.


The light streams out from above the "glare reduction ring" which I don't think is supposed to happen...


...and there's a slit in the base of the light which shines onto the ceiling.  I don't think that's supposed to happen either.  Hopefully easily fixable...

No comments:

Post a Comment