Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Monday: Cabinet drawer handles (12/12/11)

The week before, they had installed a few of the inset cabinet door handles.  They look slightly crooked on first glance, but I think that's just due to the torn away areas of the protective blue film being uneven.  I think I really like them...

Here, the handles were put into the top cabinet doors.  But we went back and forth about how high to put the handles on the tall doors.

They also did most of the drywall work on the kitchen wall opening that looks out toward the new hallway and the courtayard garden.

And I've struggled with whether we could put up a Christmas tree this year and I finally decided we couldn't until the final finish is put on the floor - which will be the very last thing.  Next best?  My white board fridge.  I just love this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment