Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday: There once was a man from Pawtucket... (10/5/11).

...except that he wasn't.  He was from western Providence.  And I can't think of anything that rhymes with that.  Joe probably knows several gritty limericks about Providence, but I don't.  But a fabulous time was had by all at Cafe Italia tonight in Crystal City, with Jack and I chatting with a work friend who happened upon my blog somehow and has committed it to memory.  Now I'm up to three readers (this does not include my husband....).  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Hey really cool .....!

    I feel like I'm part of your DIY historical archive.

    Yes it was a very nice evening.

    No, I don't know any notable limericks about Providence (However Pawtucket ....). I'll challenge my wife I'm sure she'll come up with something.

    Hey, I want to send you Pixs of my DIY kitchen project. Have Jack send me your e-mail address.

    Hope everything is well.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete